Rather large – Wow!! Colors and patterns are wonderful – Center is magnificent
Size: 41″ X 52″ – $15,000.00
Age: 220 million years
Location of excavation: Arizona
Year of excavation: 1998
Ranch: Fitzgerald Ranch – Central Arizona
Description: The striking red, white and black colors of this petrified wood indicate the presence of iron, copper and manganese.
– Encapsulates both nature and Western organic character
– Millions of years old – formed in the Permian period
– This is a quite large piece. In person, it is a very nice specimen. One of my favourite large round!
– Striking one-of-a-kind furniture
– Perfect as a coffee table, dining table or wall mount
Formed in Permian period
Formed by a unique combination of earth minerals in the Permian age, this petrified wood is hundreds of millions of years old. It is more than a stone – it’s a piece of prehistoric history.
This petrified wood specimen is entirely one of a kind and cannot be replicated. Only one exists.
This petrified wood round works well as a coffee table, dining table or wall mount. Our expert polishing technique has created its smooth, mirror-like-surface which cannot be stained or damaged, even with the sharpest knife.
The striking red, white and black colors of this petrified wood indicate the presence of iron, copper and manganese.
If you wish to use this petrified wood as a table we can help create a custom base using a material of your choice, i.e. steel, wood, etc… Contact us directly to discuss.